DailyPay does not provide a Form 1099, as your earnings still originate from the company you drive for. You will receive a Form 1099 directly from the company that hired you.
Articles in this section
- How can I show proof of income?
- Can I receive advances on Bonuses & Reimbursements?
- What happens to my Previous Week's Earnings if I sign-up for DailyPay right before my regularly scheduled payday?
- What is my Available Balance?
- Will I receive Form 1099 from DailyPay?
- Will I receive my full paycheck if I don't request any advances before payday?
- Vídeo - Explicación en Español