This means you are texting from a different phone number than what is connected to your DailyPay account. If this error occurs, please log into your DailyPay account, go to your Account Settings, and update your phone number that’s on file.
Articles in this section
- How does Text Emojis feature work?
- What is the fee for a text payment?
- Why am I getting an error that my phone number is not connected to DailyPay?
- How can I opt-out of receiving text messages?
- How can I check my balance?
- Am I eligible to Text Emojis?
- How much can I transfer using text payments?
- How will text payments appear on my pay statement?
- How long does it take to receive a text payment?
- What if I’m already receiving automatic payments?