This means you are texting from a different phone number than what is connected to your DailyPay account. If this error occurs, please log into your DailyPay account, go to your Account Settings, and update your phone number that’s on file.
Articles in this section
- What is the number I can text to make a transfer?
- What if I’m already receiving automatic payments?
- How long does it take to receive a text payment?
- How will text payments appear on my pay statement?
- How much can I transfer using text payments?
- Am I eligible to Text Emojis?
- How can I check my balance?
- How can I opt-out of receiving text messages?
- Why am I getting an error that my phone number is not connected to DailyPay?
- What is the fee for a text payment?